Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Skin Food Mushroom BB cream

Skin food Mushroom BB cream in shade #2

I cut it open because nothing would come out.

I clip it and then put it in a ziplock bag to ensure that it does not dry out

This is my first BB cream and it is my favorite! First off, the smell is AMAZING, it smells like fresh peaches and every time I apply it to my face in the morning it just wakes me up and makes me smile. For around $20 this product comes with 50 grams of products. It is extremely pigmented,  semi-opaque and the coverage is definitely buildable. Shade #2 is a bit too dark for me actually, so I only use this in the summer. The other day I was trying to use this product and nothing would come out so I decided to cut it open to see if there was anymore product left and I was pleasantly surprised by how much product is stuck near the cap. I've been using for 2 weeks now and there is still plenty of product left! 

Ratings 4/5 stars: Drys non sticky, stays on the face really well with or without a powder, smells great like fresh peaches, SPF to protect you from the sun, lightweight feeling and is extremely reasonably priced. The con is that it only has 2 shade selection and it leans too PINK on my skin tone. I do not put this all over my face, just the center of my face, under my eyes since pink salmon color brightens up the center of the face. 

Tip of the day when you think you are done with a product, cut it open or take out the stopper if it's a lipgloss/wand type of product and you will be pleasantly surprised at how much more product there is!


1 comment: