Saturday, June 9, 2012

Moon Drop Lipsticks in Peach Silk & Lilac Champagne

These are amazing lipsticks. My favorite out of the two is definitely peach silk. It is smooth, pigmented, creamy and long lasting. Lilac champagne is the same but a little bit worse in the color or it could be that I am just over magenta lip color this season. One con to these lipsticks is the smell, it has a rose water scent like the Lancome lipsticks however it goes away quickly unlike the NYX round lipsticks which smells like soap!




Peach Silk 5/5 stars the perfect orange red lipstick of this summer. I prefer this over Mac's morange and lady danger lipstick. The swatch on my lips does not do this lipstick justice. sorry for the messy swatch, it was previously a bit stained by another lipstick



Lilac Champagne 4/5 stars not as pretty or creamy as Mac's all about town, petals and peacock, and show orchid.

Would I suggest picking up other colors in the moon drop line? I did want to try apple polish but it did not have it at my store. After looking up swatches online I am glad I did not get it because it looks just like peach silk. Other colors on the clearance sale were all frost finishes which I am not a big fan of. Over all I am content with the two I did pick up, I am kind of a lipstickwhore so I have A LOT of lipsticks in my make up stash. Did I meantion non-drying, no feathering and does not need a lipliner !!


No comments:

Post a Comment