Saturday, June 9, 2012

Milani Liquif'eye eye liner in black

This is one of those products that was not worth the hype for me.

I bought this eye liner at Walgreens about 2 years ago due to the amount of rave reviews I heard on Youtube. I must say I am really disappointed. Indeed it is one of the blackest, most pigmented and creamy eyeliner I have ever used however it smeared on me like crazy. This pencil did not have the staying power that everyone was talking about at all. When I wear this on my upper eyelids it would smear down on to below my bottom lash line and made me look like a raccoon. When I put this on my lower lash line it would smear everywhere, and also get on my contact lenses to the point where I have to put in a new pair of fresh contacts right away or else it just blocks and blurs my vision. It is by far actually one of the WOREST eyeliners for a contact lens wearer. I usually use up an eyeliner in a matter of a couple of month, I've had this eyeliner for 2 years and I still have about 3 inches to get through. I like to finish my beauty products as I am mostly a thrift shopper. I bought this eyeliner pencil at full price of 6.99$ so I am determined to use it up. It is part of my project 10 pan (will elaborate on this in later posts and updates). Right now I am only using it to line the upper part of my INNER lash line ...slowly but surely I am using this pencil up!

Rating: 2/5 the only eyeliner worse than this one in my collection would have to be the elf eye brightening eyeliner that came with a beauty book. But even that one does not blur my vision and mess up my contacts. But the elf eyeliner smears upon application. I am glad that I only bought ONE of these  to try.

Tip of the day: when trying out a new product, do not to buy more than one or else it's difficult to be stuck with a product that you hate x2. 


No comments:

Post a Comment