Saturday, June 9, 2012

CVS June Clearance Haul

First off, I would like to apologize for my slightly out of focused photo with terrible lighting that is taken with my camera phone. I promise better quality pictures for the individual product reviews that will be coming up! I just could not hold my excitement for this awesome sale any longer so I MUST share right now.




CVS June clearance haul
1. Revlon Moon Drops Crème Lipsticks in Lilac Champagne & Peach Silk
2. Revlon Colorburst Lipglosses in Rosegold
3. Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Medium Deep
4. Revlon CustomEyes Mascara in Blackened Brown   
5. Revlon PhotoReady compact makeup in Ivory & Rich Ginger
6. Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush in Honey
7. Revlon Satin Single Eyeshadows in Polished Bronze 
8. Almay Nearly Naked Complete Coverage Cover Up Stick in Light 

As you can tell I love Revlon Cosmetics! It is one of my favorite drugstore brand, but definitely not my only. I love drugstore make up as well as high end. I am so excited to start blogging more about all my make up favorites and also not so great items. Like promised reviews for these items will be posted up through out the week. See you guys in a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment