Saturday, June 9, 2012

Eye make up for the day

Blogging is a hobby of mine and I have passion in doing what I love. So far I have been very impressed with how much I have been updating. I feel extremely excited in documenting what I love. The picture is at an angle to show the complex use of different color eyeshadow to create dimension. All the products used are actually part of my Project 10 Pan (products that I am trying to finish in order to create more room for new products in my collection.

Brows: Rimmel brow pencil in Hazel, Elf brightening eye liner in black at the tip of the eyebrow for a more defined look, Jordana white eye pencil to shape and define around the brows.

Eye: all eyeshadows are from the 120 BH palette, matte white eyeshadow on brow bone, shimmering white and gold on inner corner of the eyes, matte lavender and deep shimmering purple on the outter corner, and a hint of matte golden right above the purple.

Eyelashes: Sonia Kashuk natural eyelashes and elf natural eyelashes stacked.

Under eye concealer: elf under eye concealer & highlighter (product rave review coming soon)

I will of course have detailed review of EVERY product mentioned. I do not want to overwhelm my readers with a bunch of reviews at once.

The stand out difference between my blog and others is that every review will be VERY detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment