Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Revlon Color Stay Mineral Blush in Honey

Revlon Color Stay Mineral Blush in Honey
This is one of the items that I had picked up at CVS during their clearance sale which is still going on btw! It is a natural colored peachy skin toned blush. The texture of this mineral blush is pretty hard compared to Mac's mineralized blushes. It shows up on my very pale skin however I have heard if you are NC 35 or higher this blush might not show up on you.

Ratings 2/5 Stars: The original price of the blush is about 15$ which is JUST crazy for only 1.13 grams of product. A Mac mineralized blush is about 20$ for 5grams and their MSFs are 28$ for 10 grams. I got this during the clearance sale so it was only 3.99$ but for 1.13 grams and also the color pay off that it lacks, it is not a good deal. I do love how natural it looks on my cheeks but I've definitely had better experiences with other drugstore blushes. I would not repurchase for $ 3.99 so unless you are crazy about blushes I would suggest to pass on this blush!

No comments:

Post a Comment