Monday, June 11, 2012

Mac lipstick Fleshpot




Flesh Pot lip swatch

Cute packaging from the Heatherette collection from Mac

My favorite nude lipstick of allllllll time. This is very suitable for pale skinned girls. It is nude with a hint of pink. It is not a pinky nude, just it leans more cool toned unlike Myth which leans more golden pale nude. It is a satin finish and looks just awesome on my lips. As you can tell i loveeeee it so much that it is used down to the stub. I love the packaging, this is THE best packaging that Mac has ever came out with. It is just hot pink with holographic glitters and unlike other packagings the design does not fade or fall off. 

Ratings 4/5 stars: Best packaging, very pretty nude, vanilla smell and very opaque. The only con is that it can be a bit drying and sink into the crevices of my lip lines. Must be paired with the right eye make up or else it does make me look a bit dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment