Saturday, June 9, 2012

24/7 Freeze Lip Plumping Gloss

A hidden gem found at my local Marshalls a long time back. I decided to do a review on it before I finish the entire product and throws it in the can.

As you can tell this product is very well loved by me. According to some online websites this tube of gloss is worth approx $60. I bought mine for $7.99 at Marshalls. When I first put it on my lips it has this extremely tingling sensation. Nothing like Duwop's lip venom and venom flash which burned my lips. This is the perfect tingle, I do not notice much plumping, however it just feels minty and makes my breathe smell super good too. The color is very sheer and the wear is light weight, though it is not a long lasting gloss, it feels super good on the lips and does not fall off easily. 

Rating 4.5 /5 stars great smell, taste, minty feeling on lips, and it feels very light weight. I enjoy wearing the gloss on hot days to cool me off and cold days because it enhances the plumping sensation. My only gripe is that the color is too sheer but terrific as a layering gloss. This is a my lips but better gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment